Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Show! -- Starrfoxx's Latest Billboard Hits!

I'm a little late on this blog, but I wanted to post a quick note about my new show on Wednesday afternoons called "Starrfoxx's Latest Billboard Hits". This will be two hours of music all pulled from the Top 10 Billboard Charts such as The Hot 100, Rock, Country, R&B, Pop, Dance, and even a little Latin.

Now, I won't be able to play ALL of the songs in the Top 10 charts, but we will make a point to play all Top 10 songs in the Hot 100 chart since that is the major chart that Billboard has had in its long history.

I came up with the idea of this show since we made some changes to the power tracks. Before, we used to play the latest hits as power tracks that were played every 3-4 hours. Although that was cool at first, it quickly got tiring since the songs were played over and over again. Our station is about variety, and that to me wasn't much variety when you hear the latest songs every 3-4 hours. That's why we changed it to the new "Album Power Tracks".

I still wanted a place to play those songs, so those of you who are interested could hear what the latest and hottest songs are on the charts right now. Thus, my new show. I'll be flying solo on this show (no Demi), and you can hear me spin the latest tunes on Wednesdays at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern. This will get you all pumped up and going before DJ Shepster comes in to do "The Killer 70's Show".

No comments:

Post a Comment